Mobeewave is the one and only world provider of technology for transforming an NGC compatible mobile device into a secured contactless payment terminal.
A competitive sector promising huge growth over the next several years led Mobeewave, an SME of 20 employees specialized in contract-free payments by mobile phones, to triple its staff in 2014. Creating a multicultural team was an added challenge.
The owners thus called upon Groupe Esprit de Corps Inc. to train their managers to effectively take on the expansion and share the company’s values and codes with the new recruits in a serene and motivating atmosphere.
Introductory Solution with Esprit de Corps
• Short program
• Training workshop
• Collective achievement sessions
• 2 evaluative questionnaires (SDE and EDC)
• Marketing content creation
Observable impacts on Mobeewave
• Improvement of team relationships; discovery of other aspects of individual personalities.
• Awareness of the primacy of the team over the individual; reinforcement of cooperation.
• Effective preparation for welcoming new recruits to the company.
It was through the use of intense events that we were able to test and reinforce our cooperation and ability to take on stress […] » Elsa Friley Alimi, Marketing & Communications Operations