Creating in 2006 the Foundation Esprit de Corps, Gilles Barbot gives rise to a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the lifestyle of people in need through sports and educational activities.
In 2006, 1,414,100 single-parent families were recorded in Canada. Esprit de Corps Foundation decided to create a program for the benefit of those families to restore their strength and motivation to face the challenges of life. To take advantage of the foundation where more information, go here.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Foundation and its CEO, Réjean Fournier, are pleased to present its constituent members Board of Directors:
- Gilles Barbot, President – Chairman of Esprit de Corps.
- Theodore Fairhurst, “Peak climber” – President Property Management Fairhust and lecturer,
- Aviva Lavallée, Coach – Head coaches of Esprit de Corps Group
- Emmanuel Poirel, PhD – Specialist on stress at work, a professor at the University of Montreal,
- Sébastien St-Hilaire, Investment Advisor at Desjardins Securities
- Michel Savonitto, Lawyer – President Savonitto & Ass.,
- William Riverin, Lawyer, LLM. Fis
To support its work with single parents funding sources of the foundation are numerous.
- Funding 1: All of the Foundation sponsors events and Challenge Montreal-New York
- Financing 2: The Challenge Montreal – New York: annual fundraiser to benefit the cause of single parents.
- Financing 3: Esprit de Corps Group Inc.. graciously providing all logistical support, human resources and their expertise in leadership and mobilize teams mobilized thanks to coaches at the various Challenges!